Our COVID-19 Safety Message
AAA Travel and Insurance offices are open, and we are taking special measures to protect the safety of our visitors and employees. New precautions have also been extended to our Roadside Assistance services.
Stop by one of our many full-service branch locations providing insurance, financial services, travel, discounted attraction tickets, travel money services and more. Our insurance agents are ready for you to reach out directly, or you can chat instantly here at AAA.com.
AAA is making it easy to access our services from home, too.
All AAA branches are now open for business, but you can still reach us via phone or online at: AAA.com
- Roadside Assistance: (800) 222-4357
- Membership: (800) 836-2582
- Insurance: (888) 671-7044
- Travel: (800) 937-1222
Before entering any of our AAA branches, please read the following questions:
AAA travel agents are working remotely to assist you with travel services. If you need to reach an agent while our stores are closed,contact your Travel Agent directly, or call AAA toll-free at (800) 937-1222.
Do you have questions about changing or canceling your current travel plans?
AAA insurance agents are working remotely to assist you with insurance services. If you need to reach an agent while our stores are closed, contact your Insurance Agent directly, or call AAA toll-free at (888) 671-7044.
If you are an individual or small business, policyholder, and can demonstrate financial hardship as a result of the novel coronavirus (“COVID‑19”) pandemic, please read the recent Executive Order issued by Governor Cuomo and the New York State Department of Financial Services.
Do you have questions about current or new insurance policies?
Due to the continued presence of COVID-19, and to comply with social distancing and protect the health of our members and emergency road service technicians:
- AAA has been and continues to provide road service throughout the pandemic.
- If you have been exposed to COVID, are under quarantine, or are experiencing coronavirus related symptoms, we ask that you delay service whenever possible. If in an emergency please continue to place your call, noting the concern.
- For the safety of our members and the safety of the servicing technician, we ask that you maintain the CDC’s recommended social distance guidelines while your car is being serviced.
- Unfortunately, riding in the cab of a tow truck does not comply with the CDC’s social distance standards and rides will be limited to emergency situations only and passenger capacity will be limited (typically 1 passenger).
- If you require a tow, we ask that you please make alternate transportation arrangements whenever possible.
- In Emergency situations, Members will not be left stranded and will be taken to a place of safety.
Thank you for your membership, and you’re understanding as we work through these unprecedented times and provide emergency roadside service
DRIVER EDUCATION CLASSES
With many parents and students alike working from home, this is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of online driver education courses:
- Defensive Driving - Save up to 10% on Car Insurance, reduce up to 4 points off of driving record
- License To Learn (online), educational novice driver course - Call (800) 836-2582, option 2 to register
Additionally, all of our in-person training has resumed. This includes:
• Defensive Driving classroom
• 5-hour pre-licensing course (available in a distance-learning virtual setting only)
• In-car driving instruction and evaluations
To create social distancing where possible and protect the health of our students and members:
- Classroom capacity has been reduced and the students and Instructor are required to wear a mask at all times once inside the building
- In-car students and Instructors are required to wear a mask at all times
- Our vehicles and classrooms will be thoroughly cleaned after each use
- All students and Instructors will complete a health screening in regard to COVID-19
CAR CARE PLUS
AAA Car Care Plus in Clarence remains open for automotive service from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and Saturday from 7:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m.
To create social distancing and protect the health of our members as well as our Car Care associates:
- The waiting area is available in limited capacity. Please contact us with any questions PRIOR to your arrival at (716) 932-3900 (option 1).
- Restrooms are unavailable to members/customers at this time.
- We now have implemented a tow concierge service and a low contact way of doing business.
- When servicing your vehicle, technicians will use protective equipment to provide a barrier between themselves and your vehicle’s interior and exterior surfaces to ensure safety.